3 SITUATIONS MAY HAPPEN
1) You may need to present the form 1095 A- If you had 2015 health coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace
2) If you did not have 2015 health coverage,
A) you may qualify for a health coverage exemption
B) You may pay a fee of $325 per adult who did not have coverage ($162.50 per child under 18).
The maximum fee per family using this method is $975.
3) If you had 2015 health coverage from another source, like a job, Medicare, Medicaid, or a plan you bought outside the Marketplace, you won't need to fill out any additional form.
For more information visit
EITC, Earned Income Tax Credit, is a benefit for working people who have low to moderate income. A tax credit means more money in your pocket. It reduces the amount of tax you owe and may also give you a refund.
Social Security numbers for yourself, your spouse, and any dependents.
• Forms W-2 from all employers are required for yourself and your spouse.
• Forms 1099 for Dividends, Retirement, or other income, or any Forms 1099 with Income Tax Withholding.
• Proof of Health Insurance.
• Receipts for expenses for Itemized Deductions (Schedule A).
• Receipts and records for other income or expenses.
• Bank Account numbers (for a fast refund, or to pay electronically).
• Prior year Adjusted Gross Income amount or prior year PIN if using a Self-Select PIN as your signature.